So.. spring is finally in the air, the sun is out (when the tornado's aren't out in force) and I am definitely feeling the bug. You know.. THE bug. The one where you find yourself thinking it's not such a bad idea to go for a walk. You gotta stretch your legs... it's good for the body.. yada, yada, yada.
I've got a lot of projects planned for this spring/summer and this is one of them. Yes, I put a blog down as a project and I'm checking it off the list as I type this. ;)
But a little foreshadowing... I'll be well... talking about whatever is on my mind and like the title of my blog... it'll probably be A little bit of everything...
I have no idea what's going to happen, but it'll be honest, sincere and hopefully fun. If I had to guess, I'd say we'll end up talking about: Food, Kittens (and my older cat Sammy), Movies/Anime, Books, TV (well.. technically 1 t.v show), video games, technology, tattoos, the True Source Recruiting softball team, being sober and probably some work.
Well.. that's enough for my re-boot.
I'll talk at ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment